martes, 18 de diciembre de 2012

School subjects


We go to school five days a week: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
We don't go to school on Saturday or Sunday, it's the weekend.

We have a lot of school subjects:

 


Here are some questions for you to practice at home:

  1. What's your favourite subject?  My favourite subject is_____________________.
  2. Have you got _________________ today?  Yes, I have. / No, I haven't.
  3. Have you got ________________ on (Monday)?  Yes, I have. / No, I haven't.
  4. What subjects have you got today?Today I have________________________________________________________________.
  5. What subjects have you got on (Friday)? 
On Friday I've got ________________________________________.
                                                                                       

Here you can listen to the words in English:
Listen to the sounds

And here you can practice writing the words or with the words!
Spinner quiz
Hangman
Puzzle

1 comentario:

Leave a comment here